A small group of us are planning to meet virtually to share and support each other in our writing processes – and we invite you to join us!
We are imagining a non-hierarchical, self-facilitating group, one that will emerge and evolve as we meet and share more of ourselves, our needs, and our interests. The aim is to create a strong sense of safety and support as we go, so that supported risk-taking becomes a real possibility. We are looking for a group of 8-10 participants, meeting initially on March 18 at 14:00 GMT via Zoom, with the potential for this to become an ongoing group.
Here are the beginnings of imagining what this group might be:
- an ongoing forum for sharing and supporting our writing processes
- a place to help us get started when we wonder if we are good enough or if we have anything important to say
- a place to explore and feel-into what happens when we get stuck
- a place to find support and courage to say what is difficult, honest, challenging, provocative
- a place to find our authentic voice
- a place to explore the split between the strong need to express and the equally strong resistance to that
- a place to share safety, encouragement, and honesty
- a place to be vulnerable with all the difficulties and joys of forging this path
- a place to connect, as we know connection activates creativity and all the rest…
If any of this resonates with you, please come and add your ideas. We can make this group whatever we want it to be!
Whether you are interested in taking part or would just like to find out more, please email Dawn Gwilt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post