New Gestalt Voices is collaborating with Relational Change to make available a £500 bursary from the Relational Change Community to support a piece of research that explores themes of ‘relationality’.
You might already be conducting research in this area or might be keen to start a new piece of research. Whichever is the case, we are keen to hear from you!
You would also be awarded the title of Relational Change Researcher in Residence, with your biography and research topic featuring on their website.
- Applications should align broadly with the Relational Change Charter and Statement of Principles here.
- It doesn’t have to be connected to an academic qualification.
- It can be any kind of research – quantitative, qualitative, textual, etc.
- The project should run for no more than 12 months.
- Anyone is eligible to apply, and applications will be selected on the basis of the perceived value of the research and need for the funding.
- If successful, you will be required to produce a presentation or a short article or video for publication on the Relational Change website, and potentially in the NGV journal, describing your journey and the outcome of your research.
- Payment of the bursary will be 50% up front and 50% at 6 month stage or on completion, whichever is sooner.
To apply, please submit a 1-2 page description of your project. This should include a research question, a brief description of your intended process, and a timetable. If the bursary is contributing to an existing research project, we’d like to know specifically how our support will make a difference.
This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March. The successful applicant will be notified by end of April 2018.
We’d very much appreciate you helping us spread the word by sharing this post, particularly if you’re a student or work for a training organisation and have a good network of contacts who may be interested!
Share this post